The Pro Performance Training Camp
Learn From the Pros
Looking for a cycling camp with a difference? Join the pro riders*, coaching staff and performance partners of team Aqua Blue Sport for an intensive, three-day training camp packed with tips on training, nutrition, conditioning, recovery, riding skills and more.
With spaces limited to just 20 people, our training camps offer not only the opportunity to optimise your personal performance but also incredible behind-the-scenes insights into the mechanics of a top-level racing team, and the psychology of a professional athlete.
How it Works
Each camp is planned for a total of either four or five days with two or three days’ intensive training and education in an ideal cycling location, bookended by two travel days. The daily programme will feature a combination of bike sessions; post-workout gym/recovery blocks plus classroom presentations/Q&A discussions with riders and coaches. Participants will also avail of in-depth one-to-one discussions with our high-performance team to analyse training history, strategies and goals, and to set out a pathway to future success.
All group rides will be tailored to a variety of abilities and fully supported with accompanying vehicles.
Additional off-bike activities will include:
- Static Training 101 - tips and strategies to maximise your turbo time.
- Nutrition Essentials - a deep dive into fuelling your body for maximum performance.
- Structure and Strategy - how to identify and achieve your riding goals.
- Dynamic Recovery - the perfect post-workout rolling/stretching routine for muscle recovery and myofascial release.
- Professional Bike Check - setup tips and tricks from the pros.
- Recovery Rubdown - one professional post-ride massage plus tips for effective rest and recovery.
Camp participants will also dine with Aqua Blue Sport riders and staff and avail of the opportunity to enjoy spending time in a relaxed, social setting with the focus on cycling, performance… and fun.
In addition, all Aqua Blue Sport Pro Performance Training Camp participants will receive:
- Full board and three or four nights’* 4 star hotel accommodation;
- Welcome briefing and safety workshop;
- Full Aqua Blue Sport 2018 cycling kit;
- Catlike helmet;
- 226ers performance nutrition package;
- MB Wear socks;
- Supplements package;
- Free three-month subscription to Zwift;
- Free three-month subscription to TrainingPeaks;
- Discount codes for www.aquabluesport.com online cycling marketplace.
How to sign up
Interested participants can choose from one of three Pro Performance training camps scheduled to take place in 2018:
Altea, Spain Pro Performance Training Camp
May 24th – 28th, inclusive
Mallorca, Spain Pro Performance Training Camp
July 19th – 23rd, inclusive
Yorkshire, UK Pro Performance Training Camp
September 14th – 17th inclusive
The Aqua Blue Sport Pro Performance Training Camp offers not only great riding in a range of locations, but also exclusive access to the experience and expertise of Aqua Blue Sport professional riders and backroom staff. Make memories, and maximise your riding potential.
- To find out more about the Aqua Blue Sport Pro Performance Training Camp or to discuss a booking please email email@example.com
- To learn about upcoming dates, special offers and last-minute deals, sign up to our newsletter.
- Two riders present per camp. Riders determined by team/riding commitments.
- Number of nights depends on the camp chosen.
- Flights/travel/transfers to and from hotel are not included as part of the Aqua Blue Sport Pro Performance Training Camp.