As the successor to the 15RC, the 16RC have everything a cyclist might expect from high-performance racing shoes, plus the new model incorporates some features for improved performance.
- Dynamic ergonomic design
- Extremely lightweight upper, strong and easy to keep clean
- Direct breathability through perforations in the uppers
- Super stiff, ultralight SLX2 carbon fibre sole.
- Venting system takes up air.
- Precise closure system consisting of Kevlar cables and two wheels.
- Replaceable heel pads adding durability to the shoes
- Reinforced toes and heels
- Vents to allow moisture to drain out (Drilling Shell System).
- Two pairs of insoles. One of them, perforated
- Weight: 470g
AIRING SHELL SYSTEM
Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
DRILLING SHELL SYSTEM
The shell has strategically located vents ensuring great breathability
THERMO MOULDABLE SHELL
Inner made from heat mouldable material that easily adapts for an excellent fit around the foot.
A wheel and cable closure system for shoes that is fast, simple, safe, precise and very light. Pressure is evenly distributed.
State-of-the-art carbon sole offering weight saving and rigidity for efficient pedal strokes.