Love to ride?
The Michelin Pro4 Service Course tyres are for cyclists seeking a very high performance and durable tyre whatever the circumstances (or weather). They offer outstanding grip and puncture protection all year round making them a versatile tyre indeed.
Top Features of the Michelin Pro4 Service Course V2 Folding Road Tyre
- Lightweight tyre designed for racing (competition)
- Thanks to the Bi Compound technology the tyres offer lower rolling resistance, superior wear resistance and greater grip
- The rubber compound at the centre of the tread gives greater rigidity and the compound on the lateral bands offers superior grip
- The upper tread HD Compound provides excellent puncture protection
- New tyre profile, more peaked to optimise handling and point of contact with the road
- Optimum width of lateral rubber compounds for superior cornering adhesion
- Weight: 185g, 200g, 215g
- Size: 700x20c, 700x23c, 700x25c
- Casing: 3x110 TPI