- Garment is fitted with little stretch due to eVent fabric
- Stretch seams fitted at waist to keep the jacket close to the body
- For a more relaxed fit sizing up is recommended
The Le Col Event rain jacket is designed to keep you dry and comfortable right through the worst of weather conditions.
Small enough to fold into your rear pocket and breathable enough for your daily commute. We worked closely with e-Vent to make a lighter fitted more breathable jacket for training and everyday riding.
e-Vent fabric is considered lighter and more breathable than other membranes currently on the market and with it's windstopping capabilities it ensures that this jacket is a versatile garment for the cyclist's wardrobe.
- Waterproof and windproof e-Vent main body fabric for ultimate weather protection
- Ultra-breathable PTFE hydrophobic membrane to ensure optimum moisture management, preventing sweat build-up next to the skin.
- Ultralight e-Vent microfibre fabric
- Fully taped seams to lock out water
- Waterproof front zipper
- Elasticated side panels to minimize flapping fabric
- Zipped interior pocket for wallet or valuables
- Low tail with silicone gripper for extra protection from road spray
- Custom reflective stripe for extra low-light visibility
- Wash at 40 degrees with liquid detergent only
- Do not use oxidising agents, tumble dry, use warm steam iron to rejuvenate water repellent finish and do not use bleach or fabric softners