- Garment is water resistant and uses fabric throughout
- Fabric is thicker than standard bibs to keep you warmer
A versatile bib shorts designed for racing and high-intensity efforts in damp conditions.
Using an innovative aqua zero fabric, the bibs strike the perfect balance between protection and breathability, resulting in an exceptionally technical race-ready product.
Slightly thicker than standard bibs these work well at keeping the chill off the upper leg during colder mornings.
Combined with our top-end Dolomiti Gel Pad uses only selected fabrics and materials, which makes for perfect transpiration and ventilation of the body, even under extreme conditions.
Aqua Zero non wetting fabrics are durable are unique in that that have can stretch but still retail their water repellence over long periods of time. In addition to be fast drying, have improved UV and chlorine resistant, are wrinkle resistant and soft to the touch.
Ideal for the transition between seasons. Wear on its own for warm conditions or with an undervest for cooler conditions. This is our go-to jersey on those days where its threatening to rain/drizzle all day.
- Aqua Zero water repelling fabric
- Dolomiti pad - completely non-toxic and non allergic, PVC free and latex free
- Full Aqua Zero Fabric construction
- Reflective tabs
- Le Col silicone leg gripper
- Dolomiti Stelvio Gel Pad
- Made In Italy
- Machine wash at 30c and rinse well
- Do not tumble dry, bleach, steam or dry clean
- Don't use fabric softener
- Cool iron