World-class professional racers have proved that KMC Chains provide the right DNA to help you become a champion! As well as our champions, it is important that we offer a chain for all kind of riders.
KMC's 10 speed chains are designed to work perfectly on all major shifting systems. Shifting performance, durability and easy mounting are other key attributes of KMC Chains.
- 1/2” X 11/128” - 116 links
- Pin length 5.88mm
- Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo compatible (including all 10X MTB systems)
- Slotted plates and hollow pins
- Double X-durability
- Low maintenance and high reliability
- Includes missing link
- Super light (only 257g)
- Non-Directional Design: assembly of this chain is independent of direction. It allows maximum compatibility on MTB or race bikes: this chain fits all.
- Enhanced Durability: With unique SP (stretch-proof) treatment, the durability has been effectively enhanced by reducing the attrition between inner plates and pin. As a result, chain life has been significantly prolonged.
- X-Bridge: This is on the outer plate, configured with precisely articulated angles for quicker and smoother gear shifting and quieter riding. Lightweight, shorter length pins combine with high-grade materials to reduce weight. Tensile strength safety is assured with a minimum 1020kgf above ISO standards.
For many years KMC has enhanced the technology behind bicycle chains through research, development, continuous innovation and valuable feedback from the world’s top professional racers. KMC’s pursuit of perfection has led to repeatedly being honoured with the industry’s top design awards. KMC currently produces in excess of 100 million chains every year.
KMC only makes chains. All our R&D efforts focus on chains - this is how we always manage to create the best possible products for your drivetrain.
Service, top quality and reliability are always our top priority; consequently famous bicycle brands all over the world are now using KMC chains as original equipment on their bikes.
Compatibility and Durability
KMC’s derailleur chains are compatible with any system. In fact KMC does not distinguish between MTB and road chains. Product designations clearly indicate their usage, for example theX10-series fits any 10-speed system.
Compared to other renowned chain brands, KMC X-series chains live longer - as proven in many road tests. To back up this claim KMC is the only chain manufacturer offering a unique