TF1 is the little brother to the TFZERO in the PRO collection and completely suitable for all types of racing. TF1 maintains many of the same features as the TFZERO with more focus on comfort. The hand-bonded construction contributes to its rigidity and responsiveness and designed for long distance racing.
Custom made in Italy, the TF1 is also available as a custom frame to meet your specific demands at a unique price.
With its modern and aggressive shapes the TF1 is more than just a good looking bike. It is no surprise that super-man Nico Valsesia put the TF1 to the test on the most extreme roads in extreme conditions and ended up on the podium at RAAM 2014.
- Excellent rigidity/lightness/comfort ratio
- Uni-directional Toray carbon 40 Tons tensile strength
- 795g raw frame (M size)
- Suitable for mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Tapered head-tube (1 1/8” to 1 1/2”)
- Integrated internal cable routing
- Monolithic carbon rear and front dropouts
- Direct mount front derailleur
- Press Fit bottom bracket, with no external caps
- Custom-made in Italy