To deliver good abrasion resistant properties, the Superstretch neoprene of the cuff is combined with a tough Nylon faced neoprene upper front, and the back panel at the heel is made of durable stretch rib fabric.
The fabric of the sole, which features Kevlar® stitching, has really good abrasion resistance as well and is tougher than most others. The stretch panel that goes across the foot accommodates a range of shoes, making the sole MTB and Road Cleat compatible. Design details include a reflective heel pull tab to help taking them off easily, reflective logos on heel and toe area, and orange contrast stitching. The result of all this is a really sleek piece with a great fit.
- High Stretch fabrics provide zipperless access
- Superstretch waterproof thermal neoprene upper heel/cuff
- Tough Nylon faced neoprene upper front
- Reflective logos on heel/toe area
- Reflective heel pull tab for easy access
- MTB and Road Cleat compatible sole
- Stretch abrasion resistant sole/heel