Serious do-it-all versatility meets serious ‘cross racing capability. With a lightweight, smooth-riding frame and the same traction, fit and handling as the new SuperX, CAADX is the ultimate “race on Sunday, commute on Monday” all-around adventure machine.
SuperX geometry and CAAD12-inspired features make CAADX the perfect first cyclocross bike, back-up pit bike, versatile super-commuter or all-road adventurer.
With the same geometry and fit as its big brother, SuperX, the CAADX delivers awesome traction, stability and handling. It’s also a perfect pit bike for new SuperX owners.
“BEST OF BOTH” HANDLING
OutFront steering geometry offers drama-free stability on technical courses and potholed streets but maintains quick-handling agility everywhere else.
LIGHT AND SMOOTH
SmartFormed C2 Alloy Construction and CAAD12-inspired tube shapes keep it light and easy to shoulder, while redesigned SPEED SAVE micro-suspension helps you track smoothly through the rough stuff .
Subtle rack mounts, a removable seat stay fender mount and hidden fork fender mounts expand its usability without aff ecting its racy looks.
35MM TYRE CLEARANCE
While it may not have the massive clearance of the Ai-equipped SuperX, CAADX has room to run full 35mm wide tyres, even with its super short chainstays.
Aspiring 'cross racers, fast commuters and all-road adventurers
A balanced and aggressive position for max effi ciency and dialed cyclocross race handling.
- FRAME: All New CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
- FORK: All New Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4"to 1-1/8" tapered steerer
- RIMS: CX 2.0 Tubeless Disc, 32-hole
- HUBS: Formula CX20 front, CX 22 rear
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 15g
- TYRES: Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless, 700x33c
- PEDALS: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- CRANK: Cannondale Si, BB30, FSA Megatooth ring, 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30
- CHAIN: SRAM PC 1110, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG 1130, 11-32, 10-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Apex 1 Type 2.1 Long Cage
- SHIFTERS: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 alloy
- GRIPS: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HEADSET: CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
- BRAKES: SRAM Apex HRD
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage CX
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x300mm
FLAT MOUNT REAR BRAKE
Low profile, easy to adjust and superlight fl at disc mount in the rear.
REDESIGNED SPEED SAVE MICRO-SUSPENSION
Dramatically shaped and flattened seat stays and chainstays absorb shock for better control, traction and comfort.
REMOVABLE SEAT STAY FENDER MOUNT
Secure mount for fenders. There when you need it, gone when you don’t. Included with bike.
1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer and headtube provide the ideal blend of stout steering precision and light weight.
“THE 2017 SUPERX AND CAADX ADDRESS THE MOST IMPORTANT NEEDS FOR TODAY’S COURSES – STABILITY AND TRACTION” - CYCLING WEEKLY
“CANNONDALE IS ATTEMPTING TO REINVENT ‘CROSS GEOMETRY, AND IN THE PROCESS MAY HAVE JUST CREATED THE PERFECT GRAVEL BIKE AS WELL” - PELOTON MAGAZINE